Cinema, Hong Kong Film Archive
50 Lei King Road, Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong
Tickets of "More Brilliance, Still Different — The D & B Story Redux" available at URBTIX from 2 July 2022
[Additional screenings] Additional screenings of the "More Brilliance, Still Different — The D & B Story Redux" are available at URBTIX from 1 August 2022
- Persons aged under 6 will not be admitted.
- Half-price ticket for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and one accompanying carer, full-time students and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance recipients.
- The price of each discount ticket will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Unless otherwise announced, each purchase of tickets through the counter, Internet or telephone booking is limited to 4 tickets per screening.
- In view of the latest situation of COVID-19, special admission, ticketing and seating arrangements will be implemented for screening programmes held at the HKFA Cinema.
Patrons can enjoy only one of the above discount schemes for the purchase of each ticket. For purchase of concessionary tickets, please inform box office staff of the eligible discount type at the time of purchase.
Telephone Booking: 3166 1288
Internet Booking: www.urbtix.hk
Mobile Ticketing App: URBTIX (Android and iPhone/iPad versions)
Ticketing Enquiries and Customer Service: 3166 1100
Programme Enquiries: 2739 2139
Programmes will be cancelled when tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is issued or remains in effect 3 hours before the screening starts. Ticket holders are advised to visit www.lcsd.gov.hk for details of programme schedule changes. For news updates on refund and rescheduling arrangements, please call 2739 2139 or visit the website of the Hong Kong Film Archive at www.filmarchive.gov.hk after resumption of normal office hours.
Programmes may be changed or cancelled due to special circumstances. Please consult our website for updated information. Special arrangement for in-cinema seating plan and ticket sales will be implemented in order to protect audiences' health, we appreciate your understanding.
The contents of the programme do not represent the views of the presenter. The presenter reserves the right to change the programme should unavoidable circumstances make it necessary.