HKFA Newsletter Issue 100
Download Newsletter Issue 100
(PDF format, about 10MB)
- Editor's Notes
- Resplendent and Melancholic: Some Thoughts on Hong Kong Musicals
- Summer and Spring: Cantonese Musicals and Some Related Thoughts
- The D & B Story Redux
- D & B 100%: Different Yet Brilliant
- Special Screening and Guided Tour
- Exhibition Seminar
- Delving into D & B
- Remembering Alex Law: A Uniquely Hong Kong Heart
- Lobby Revamped
- Lights Amidst the Mists: Hong Kong Filmography Volume II (Revised Edition) Editor's Notes
- Book Launch of Exploring Hong Kong Films of the 1930s and 1940s cum Screening
- Oral History
- Terry Lai, the Female Pioneer of Western Film Distribution
- Morning Matinee
- Edith Cheung on Fong Yim-fun: Back Then She Was Meticulous About What She Wore
- The Post-Screening Talks of ‘The Versatile Opera Queen Tang Bik-wan'
- Celebrating ‘World Day for Audiovisual Heritage': The Beautiful Encounter Between Yonfan and Kunqu
- The Post-Screening Talks of ‘A Cinematic Portrait of Song & Dance'
- ‘Bruce Lee—Before 1959' Seminar
- The Post-Screening Talks of ‘Time After Time II'
- ‘Tales of the Film Stills' Exhibition Seminars
- Twenty-Five Years of Encounters
You will need Adobe Reader to view the downloaded documents.
You may download it here.